Wednesday 17 June 2020

I made a perfect grenade | Full Intense Erangle gameplay | PUBGMOBILE PRINSUGAMING

Hello friends
This is Prince Patel
Welcome back to my blog. Today's post I will be sharing you with my I latest pubg mobile video in which I made a clutch in erangel and I made a perfect nade💣 see how I killed full squad. 

I used m24 + GROZA in this gameplay. Click on the youtube link below to watch video. Thanks for watching my video,. Please do like share, subscribe and comment on my video 

YOUTUBE LINK :- CLICK HERE

Below are some screenshots of my gameplay






Thank you for supporting me. Keep watching videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Enter In 70+ UC giveaway | Prinsu Gaming | PUBG MOBILE

Welcome to my blog, This is prince patel. Lets me explain you the terms & condition of my UC giveaway. Guys this is the easiest way to g...